Fully Refrigerated Ducted reverse cycle systems are the perfect option as they can both heat and cool your property with ease. To ensure comfort in all weather conditions, these systems filter and dehumidify the air.
Why choose a refrigerated system:
Would you like to enjoy warmth in the winter and cool air during those terrible heat waves? That’s why.
Ducted air conditioning systems provide the ultimate in comfort and quality climate control – all year round. They are operated by a wall mounted control so you have the option to alter fan speed and, of course, temperature throughout your premises. Although they are also extremely quiet to run, most leading brands are making the switch to inverters.
Inverter technology ensures optimum comfort throughout the year with virtually no outside noise from the compressor. More importantly, it allows for better control of the compressor drive, which provides high speed heating and cooling, while offering energy savings you will not find with other models that do not utilise this technology.
How does it work:
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems deliver comfort to every room in your home or commercial premises by using a system of ductwork which is installed in your ceiling space.
The actual ducted systems fan & coil themselves are available in a range of sizes to cater to different properties and customer requirements, and can therefore be customised to suit almost any application. Here at kelvinaireCCS, we can assist you in choosing the right product for your needs. As authorised dealers we often recommend products from leading brands.
The benefits of installing a ducted refrigerated system:
- Every room is air conditioned summer and winter.
- Central temperature and zone control with set and forget timers.
- Up to 6 separate air conditioned zones give flexibility and economy.
- Filtered ductwork system provides cleaner fresher air free of lint and other allergens.
- Floor or ceiling mounted grilles do not intrude into the overall look of your rooms like a wall hung unit.
- With all the noise producing equipment concealed, it is the quietest of all air conditioning options.
- Can be cheaper to install compared with installation of wall hung split systems in every room.
- Adding ducted air conditioning also adds to the overall sale value of your home.